Hope Among the Living

Anyone who is among the living has hope - Ecclesiastes 9:4
Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength - Isaiah 40:31

Friday, July 15, 2005

Re-creation

When I talked to dad yesterday he was working the cows with Max and mom was resting. It has always amazed me how much recreation dad gets from working with those half-witted cows. Mom's recreation of course is taking care of others, so I know that even resting is not as refreshing as it would be for some. Still, she's feeling much better than she did over the last few weeks, and we are all enthusiastic for what lies ahead in Dallas.

2 Comments:

  • At Sat Jul 16, 06:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Don and Susie,
    I just sent you an e-mail the
    other day, but I am trying to
    see if I am doing this correctly.
    Love, Sandra

     
  • At Mon Jul 18, 03:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll See You In the Movies
    Kensie (Colegrove) always wants to
    see movies about Casi. So, yesterday we watched one. Guess who was in it? YOU with a camera trying to get Casi in a photo with
    the Easter bunny, but she was too
    frightened. It was good to see you and to hear your voice.
    Love you bunches,
    Sandra

     

Post a Comment

<< Home